April 14, 2011

It's the Little Things

One of my favorite things to do in Florence it to go out to the piazza signoria (the piazza I live in) and listen to a local artist play music! It is one of the BEST parts of Florence. Almost any night here you can find him out there playing the guitar and singing. Locals and tourists all come together to enjoy the beautiful ambiance of the Ufizi, Arno, and the Vecchio (all huge monuments here in Florence) and some of the best music. Guess what else...if you open our windows in our room you can here him! simply amazing and something I am definitely going to miss about this little city....

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you made me cry! Such wonderful memories you will carry for the rest of your life!! I'm so proud of you, ok and a little jealous... Love my Kendi!!! ~Mom

    ReplyDelete